What Is Coronavirus?
The Baltimore City Health Department has released information about the COVID-19 virus. Basic information includes:
- Shortness of Breath
- Testing is available. Consult your healthcare provider or refer to the Baltimore City Department of Health's website.
- There is no specific treatment designated for COVID-19. Supportive care and treating symptoms is suggested by the CDC.
- While vaccine development is underway, there is currently no vaccine for the coronavirus.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school.
- Practice good health habits.
In these unprecedented times, it is difficult to be positive. But Click Here to see some positive updates on the status of the COVID-19 around the world.