WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Our nation is in crisis due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and there has never been a more important time for the services that BCRI provides. BCRI remains open and available on the front lines to help people experiencing crisis situations. Now more than ever, crisis services matter.
To this end, BCRI’s safety protocol includes the following:
- BCRI has procured adequate amounts of hand sanitizer, protective facemasks and other PPE equipment that is readily available to staff and clients.
- BCRI has secured additional cleaning and sanitizing services to ensure the premises remain as clean and germ-free as possible.
- All individuals entering the building require a temperature check before moving to their respective area.
- All persons in the building are required to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines..
- We have implemented video and telephonic methods of screening and pre-screening clients as part of the admissions process.
- Clients in residential treatment have individual rooms in an effort to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Mobile crisis team assessment procedures have been modified to permit telehealth and telephonic screening of clients when necessary. The teams continue to use telehealth as well as in-person methods to provide client crisis services.
In reviewing our safety protocol, the Health Department has advised us that we are taking appropriate safety precautions. BCRI medical staff are consistently working to implement additional screening and monitoring procedures in order to enhance staff and client safety and limit any potential spread of infection.
Outbreaks can be stressful, and that's okay. Click Here for some helpful tips in dealing with COVID-19 today.